By the time you read this, Scott and I will be on a plane to Ireland! We’re heading off on a bit of vacation and I could not be more excited for the break from real life. I have some posts scheduled to run while I’m away and I’ll be dropping in now and then with some pictures from our travels. Additionally, thanks to the purchase of Irish SIM cards, I’ll be sharing snippets on Instagram (both in my feed and the Stories), so make sure to follow if you want to see some of our adventures. Now, links!
- Because we’re having a long, cold spring, local rhubarb hasn’t appeared in any stores or markets yet. But I know it’s coming. When it does, I will make some of this gorgeous braised rhubarb.
- Creamy date caramel. I’m making a “date” with this one as soon as I get back from my trip.
- Wilted greens pesto. Deliciously preventing food waste is the best.
- Nothing helps unify leftovers and make them feel like a fresh meal than a tasty sauce. This trio of sauces would all make your refrigerator proud.
- Add some pickled red onions or tomato jam to this savory Dutch baby and I’m all in.
- In anticipation of Ashley English’s new book (Southern from Scratch!), you should make a batch of her pickled eggs.
- Wild garlic soda bread. I bet you could make this with ramps or even scallion greens to similar effect.