I hope everyone has had a nice weekend! Mine was focused on work related to the new book and spending a little time with a friend who was in from out of town. In other news, I’ve restarted the Food in Jars newsletter, after letting it sit fallow for most of the winter. I’ll be sending it out twice a month from here on out, so if you want to join in on the fun, sign up here. You can also see the latest edition here. Now, links!
- I find myself madly wishing it was currant season, so that I could make this pickle.
- More meyer lemon marmalade.
- Speaking of marmalade, Julie took my meyer lemon and rhubarb version out for a spin.
- Citron melon pickles! A few years back Nadia gave me a pair of citron melons. I made the most delicious jam from them and never managed to write about it. Maybe someday!
- This blog post made me want to toast up some bread crumbs and put them on everything.
- Some tasty escabeche from the Tacolicious cookbook.
- Peach cobbler, made with home preserved fruit.
- Car snack number 6 (I love Alana’s car snacks. Her nutty granola bar, aka car snack number 3, is one of my go-to recipes).