My apologies for these very tardy links and winners. I felt a little off on Friday and woke up early Saturday morning with the stomach flu. I’m no longer feeling like death is mere moments away, but I’m not quite back to my chipper, food-focused self. Here are the few links I could gather up for you.
- A reminder to make green tomato and apple chutney, should you have an abundance of such things (actual recipe here).
- Whipped goat cheese with green chile and garlic.
- Easy baked apples and miraculous chocolate pear jam.
- Five ferments that just didn’t work.
- Foraged fruit and transitions.
- Cocoa puff bars.
- Rye chocolate brownies.
- Grain-free chocolate chip cookies.
- Love the cover of Autumn’s upcoming book!
The winners of the $25 gift cards from Glass Dharma are #63/Carissa, #88/Nikki Howser, and #144/Madeleine. If you didn’t win, but liked the idea of the glass straws, make sure to follow Glass Dharma on Facebook. They sponsor a lot of giveaways and always share them on their page.