A little over a week ago, my friend Amanda‘s new cookbook, Ferment Your Vegetables, came out. In celebration, she had a little lunchtime gathering for those of us local folks. She brought nearly two dozen samples of recipes from the book for us to try and we dug into those jars. Everything was amazing. I can’t wait to try out the book in my own kitchen. You guys are going to love it, too. Now, links!
- Pickled jalapeno peppers.
- Homemade harissa.
- Ground cherry compote.
- Green tomato jam.
- Pear cider syrup.
- Cranberry quince conserve.
- Homemade ginger ale.
- Brown sugar syrup-sweetened coconut granola.
- Vanilla bean vinaigrette!
- Applesauce waffles.
- Pumpkin flatbread! Squash galette! Butternut squash bread!
- The Gravy podcast turns its attention to the mason jar.
- Such a great post on what to bring to new parents.
- I desperately want to start a cookbook club now.
The winner of Morinaga Make-Your-Own Tofu Kit giveaway is #42/Patrick Schluth. Congratulations Patrick!