- Buttery almond honey cake. It looks like it has such a gorgeous crumb.
- If grain-free baking is more your thing, try these squash and nutmeal muffins.
- The life-changing loaf of bread has been sweeping the internet over the last two weeks. I’ve not tried it yet, but I’m intrigued by it and this breakfast bar variation.
- Speaking of bars, these strawberry oatmeal bars look luscious and could be adapted to use any jar of homemade jam you have kicking around.
- Purim ends tonight, but hamantaschen is good any day of the year. I’m intrigued by these savory versions (on the Bon Appetit blog, but written by Deena at Mostly Foodstuffs) and the fig variation that Olga made.
- Sourdough pita. I loved the tip that you’ve got your pita dough to the right thickness when it feels like your earlobe.
- Results from the Mad for Marmalade event in Toronto. I love that once a year, people get together and celebrate marmalade!
- A whole wheat marmalade upside down cake. Oh yes.
- Dijion mustard and a lemon sage wine version.
It was such a treat to read all your suggestions and ideas for leftover storage last week. Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment and share their favorite food storage methods.
Random.com plucked #145 out of the digital hat. That means the winner is Sherri. She said, “I use Pyrex dishes mostly and the occasional piece of cling wrap or foil. I’m happy that I have had my same rolls of both for over a year now… so I know I’m using them very sparingly! The beeswrap sounds wonderful…”
I hope you enjoy them, Sherri!
And for those of you who didn’t win, don’t forget that you can order Bee’s Wraps directly from Sarah by clicking here.
Oh my gosh! Thanks! Can’t wait to try these out! They look so neat. And I want to get into beekeeping, so this is just so cool! Thanks!
I ordered mine last week! I thought it a good gamble!