I’m in Chicago. I got here on Friday afternoon and go home Tuesday night. The first few days were turned over entirely to the IACP conference and tomorrow and Tuesday, I’m headed to the International Home and Housewares Show. So far, it’s been a spectacular trip. I signed a bunch of my books last night at the Book & Blog Festival, there’ve been a number of delectable meals, and I’ve gotten to see so many people that I just adore. It has been so good. Now, links!
- Do you have a jar of preserved lemons in the back of your fridge? Make lemonade!
- Craving hamantaschen but lacking the will to do all the necessary pinching and crimping? Try a triangular galette instead.
- Whole grain cornbread. Drizzle mine with honey, please.
- Marmalade cake. Yes, please.
- Vanilla honey! Seems like a lovely way to add vanilla flavor to honey sweetened preserves.
- Chocolate almond butter. I’d eat this one with a spoon.
- I could read Rebecca write about sourdough baking all day long.
- Transform your leftover jam into barbecue sauce and make these tacos.
- Meyer lemon bitters.
- The heavy responsibility of free fruit. Preserves will relate.
- And don’t forget to enter the Craftsy giveaway!
I’ve got no winners to announce because the weekly giveaway is on vacation! However, don’t fret! I will be back on Monday, March 24, so stay tuned!
Enjoy your time in Chicago. Lots of great restaurants!
I made those tacos with some of my fridge jars. Best chicken I’ve ever made.