There are just a few days left in October and then we head into the final slide towards the end of the year. If you’ve been contemplating taking one of my canning classes, you’ve just got a few more chances left before the calendar flips over. Here’s what’s coming up.
- November 3 – Pear Cranberry Chutney class at Indy Hall (20 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia). Class runs from 11 am – 1 pm, $50. Email or comment on this post to sign up.
- November 10 – Apple Cranberry Jam class through Greensgrow at St. Michael’s Church (2139 E. Cumberland Street, Philadelphia). Class runs 12 – 2 pm, $35. Click here to sign up.
- November 13 – Apple Cranberry Jam class at Plymouth Meeting, PA Whole Foods Market. Class runs 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Click here to sign up.
- November 15 – Canning demo and book signing at Brooklyn Kitchen in Brooklyn, New York! Event runs 6:30 – 8:30 pm and is just $30 (and that includes a copy of the book). Click here to sign up!
- November 18 – Quince Jelly and Pear Chutney class at with The Kitchen Potager in Bucks County. Class runs 1 – 4 pm and costs $48. Click here to sign up.
- December 2 – Apple Cider Jelly class at Indy Hall (20 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia). Class runs from 11 am – 1 pm, $50. Email or comment on this post to sign up.
I hope to see lots of you guys in these classes!
hello, I am looking forward to taking one of your classes. I tried to sign up for the Greensgrow class but every time I click on Pay, it redirects me to an error message. Please help.
For others who try to sign up for class, the site is up and working again.
Hello. I want to sign up for the apple cider jelly class on Dec. 1. I also emailed.