I feel like my biggest accomplishment this week was making a small pot of chicken stew entirely out of things I already possessed. It included two different half jars of salsa that were taking up space in the fridge, the last jar of black beans from this project, and half a bag of withered kale. We ate it topped with cheese and were happy. Now, some links.
- Pickled parsnips, with parsley.
- Rosehip syrup.
- Muffins. Morning glory and citrus poppy.
- Feeding a crowd? Try this chili.
- Single serving Meyer lemon quiches.
- No bake cherry chia almond granola bars.
- We are in the midst of a potato revolution!
- Folk singer and jam maker Rachel Ries is touring in February. Check and see if she’s coming to your town!
Wow. You guys are really excited about the purple jars that Ball Canning is releasing this year! The two winners of my giveaway were #368/Denise and #1033/Barbara Logan. Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter! I hope you all have purple jars in your life soon!