I spent last night on a red eye, traveling back home to Philadelphia from San Francisco. I was in the Bay Area for a whirlwind three days for the Good Food Awards judging (and a bit of family time). Now I’m settling in to being home (at least for the next week) and trying to catch up on my overflowing inbox. While I type away, here are a few links for you!
- Brined fish glazed with plum jam.
- Making kraut on a sailboat.
- Roasted tomato sauce that’s safe for canning.
- Roasted pizza sauce.
- End of summer pickling.
- Slow cooker tomato paste.
- Basil salt (I imagine that this would work well with any soft, leafy herb)
- Canning parties on BBC Radio 4 (with a cameo from yours truly)