The nearer we get to my book release, the faster time is speeding by. I end every day muttering about tasks that have gone undone and things that I need to tackle the next day when my brain is fresh. I took most of today off from the frenzy in order to sleep late, eat waffles, and sit on the couch watching movies with Scott. It was a most-needed day of rest and I will dive into the madness again tomorrow. Now, links!
- Thoughts on lemons and a recipe for lemon-yogurt ring cake.
- Gloria of The Laundry, Etc. returns to blogging with a recipe for blood orange and pink rhubarb marmalade.
- Puddles! A genius way to make bar cookies with enhanced with dollops of jam!
- Rosemary gin lemon sour. A perfectly seasonal cocktail.
- Grapefruit marmalade. Meyer lemon marmalade.
- Pressure canned chickpeas with taco seasoning. A fabulous pantry staple.
- Giant jam-filled muffins.
- A sweet and savory onion jam.
- I just love when Rebecca writes about her relationship with the kitchen. This post is a good one.
- Occasional FiJ sponsor New West KnifeWorks is hosting a fabulous knife giveaway. Their knives are gorgeous and sturdy. Click here to enter!
There’s no winner in this week’s giveaway because the giveaway isn’t over yet! If you haven’t entered yet, head over to the post and get yourself signed up.