I feel like I’m something of a broken record these days. It’s all cookbook work, all the time (this one is about preserving with natural sweeteners, like honey, agave, and fruit juice concentrates). I’ve been making some good progress, even in the face of the flu, which feels good. While I wrestle with lists, measurements, and recipe testing, some links!
- Great tips on how to cut citrus for marmalade.
- Blood orange marmalade with kiwi fruit.
- A lovely tale of making marmalade, in the past and now in the present!
- Bearss lime marmalade.
- Blueberry jam thickened with chia seeds.
- Kumquat and blood orange marmalade and a suggestion to make granola with underset marm.
- Black radish relish.
- Roasted grape and hazelnut conserve.
- Apple butter cake.
- An ode to jars of all sizes and shapes.
- Martha Stewart organizes her canning jars. It is impressive.
No winners to announce tonight, because there was no giveaway last week. However, stay tuned, as I’ll have a fresh giveaway for you tomorrow!