Oh friends, what a nice holiday it’s been. I spent a week in Austin over Christmas, and then came home to a husband who was off from work until January 5. We’ve slept late, gone for some long, wandering city hikes, and did a little cleaning up and clearing out (six big bags went to Goodwill today!). Now it’s time to get my brain back into work and this blog. Let’s start with some links!
- An explanation of the alcohol pectin test!
- Spiced port pomegranate jelly.
- Mandarin marmalade with lemon verbena and campari.
- Cranberry tangerine ketchup!
- Kimchi-style spicy pickles. Turnip kimchi.
- Kimchi cream cheese dip!!!
- Crispy maple and olive oil granola bars.
- Almond butter brownies.
I also realized that I never managed to select a winner in the New West Knife Works giveaway I hosted a few weeks ago (so long ago!). Random.com declares it to be #201/Michelle.
Thanks for the kimchi pickle love Marisa! Long time fan over here 🙂 xo
I noticed that one of the pictures is of cranberry persimmon jam… Is that one on your site?
I must confess. I am a kim chi addict. Maybe even a whore. I love my fermented foods!