Oh friends, what a nice holiday it’s been. I spent a week in Austin over Christmas, and then came home to a husband who was off from work until January 5. We’ve slept late, gone for some long, wandering city hikes, and did a little cleaning up and clearing out (six big bags went to Goodwill today!). Now it’s time to get my brain back into work and this blog. Let’s start with some links!
- An explanation of the alcohol pectin test!
- Spiced port pomegranate jelly.
- Mandarin marmalade with lemon verbena and campari.
- Cranberry tangerine ketchup!
- Kimchi-style spicy pickles. Turnip kimchi.
- Kimchi cream cheese dip!!!
- Crispy maple and olive oil granola bars.
- Almond butter brownies.