I spent four hours on Saturday hanging out at the Fair Food Farmstand at Reading Terminal Market, sharing tastes of Honey Sweetened Strawberry Jam and signing copies Preserving by the Pint. It was a great day and so fun to meet so many of you! Thanks to everyone who braved the torrential rain to come out! Now, links.
- Mangos are in season and this mango butter is on my to-make list.
- Pretty pictures of carrot and cabbage kraut.
- Simple, delicious-looking strawberry peach lemon jam.
- Spinach slice. I want that in my lunchbox.
- Doesn’t Ashley English’s new book look glorious!
- How do you get ready for canning season?
- Make the most of your preserves with this minestrone.
- Gorgeous photos from Whole Larder Love’s annual passata day.
- There should be more savory crumbles in my life.
- My book got a couple nice mentions this week. One was on the Philly Inquirer and the other was on Maureen Petrosky’s website.
Thank you all so much for your kind words about the new book last week! The three giveaway copies go to…
Stay tuned, I’ll have a fresh giveaway up tomorrow.
I just wanted to say that I was in Powell’s Books last week while in Portland for spring break. (We now live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.). While wandering the cooking aisles, your book was faced out and practically screamed “Buy me!”. So I did. :). I have your first and love it, even though I haven’t tried even a quarter of the recipes. But I knew I had to have your second book. Looking forward to having a cover to cover read in the next few days. And hoping to do more canning this summer!
Yay! Thank you so much. I cannot wait to start reading your new book.
Congratulations to the lucky winners
I really need to stop reading these links posts. I always end up buying more books 🙂 School holidays start here in a couple of weeks and I am looking forward to reading your new book from cover to cover. Congratulations.
Congratulations everyone! 🙂
hot dog! seriously?!! you just made my WEEK! 😀