Happy Sunday, friends! I hope your weekends have been filled with friends, family, and tasty game day snacks. Let’s have some links!
- Grapefruit rosemary jam.
- Huckleberry pate de fruit.
- Linzer cookies for Valentine’s Day.
- Toasted coconut milk.
- How to freeze soups, beans and broths.
- On building a freezer care package.
- Frothy turmeric tea.
- Apple slab pie (I love slab pies).
- Rosemary almond meal bread.
- Lebanese spiced meatballs.
- Life-changing lentil soup.
- My Local Mouthful co-host Joy Manning and I are teaching a soup making class at the Culinary Literacy Center at the Free Library of Philadelphia on February 22. Join us!
Congratulations to Amy for being the winner in the Lemon Ladies giveaway!