I’ve been in Portland for the last few days, visiting my parents, making jam with the last of their tomatoes, and going to a retreat at a gorgeous place called Menucha out in the Columbia River Gorge. It’s been really good to let the beauty of the Pacific Northwest wash over me. Now, links!
- Fresh inspiration from Punk Domestics for your Thanksgiving cranberries!
- Cranberry butter!
- Cranberry shrub and cocktail!
- A nice recipe for basic lemon marmalade.
- Pear preserves.
- Roasted pumpkin, marinated.
- Thoughts on late season roasted salsa.
- How to throw a sauerkraut party.
- Looking for a giftable accompaniment to a jar of jam? How about these homemade butter crackers!
- Buckwheat granola.
- Kimchi soup.
Now, time for some winners! We’ve got a lot of them this week!
- The winner of the All-Clad NS1 Chef’s Pan is #141/Gina.
- The winners of The Optimist cleaning kits are #101/Kathie, #156/Laura, and #187/Courtney.
- The winner of Wild Drinks and Cocktails is #79/Michelle in VA.