Every Sunday night, I sit down to write up these links and marvel at the fact that a whole week has passed. The pace at which time passes leaves me absolutely dizzy. This weekend flew by in a whirl of grocery shopping, holiday errands, and Ikea trips (my mother-in-law moved to an apartment just 15 minutes away from us last week and as it goes with any move, she needed things to make the new space work for her). It was close to 8 pm when we returned home from assembling her new furniture. Never in my life have I been more grateful for take-out burritos. Now, links!
- Bourbon, infused with apples and cinnamon.
- Hazelnut orgeat. Onion-free fire cider.
- Apple pie filling with bourbon and vanilla.
- Mulled wine for sharing.
- Apricot ginger shortbread.
- Citrus olive oil cake, with beautiful pictures.
- Pear cranberry jam from Preserving Now.
- Linzer bars (they use all the jam of a linzer cookie, but without all the fussy work).
- Four alluring tomato soups, in one handy location.
- Three quick kitchen projects that make lovely gifts.
The winners in last week’s ToGoJars giveaway are:
December is flying by too quickly. It would be so nice to have an extra week before Christmas. Thank you so much for including my site in your links. Cheers!
Michele, you are so welcome! Love your site!