Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had lovely weekends! I’m gearing up to go to a conference in Louisville later this week, so I’m going to do my best to get plenty of tasty things lined up for the blog while I’m away. Now, links!
- Vanilla blood orange marmalade
- Berry chia seed jam (not safe for canning, but delicious nonetheless)
- Meyer lemon and vanilla jam
- Kahlua from scratch
- Homemade harissa
- Pickled carrots with saffron and star anise
- Sesame chicken with plum sauce (the sauce uses a cup of plum jam!)
- Apricot glazed chicken
- A giant linzer cookie
- Linzer cookies with blood orange curd
- Carrot pear loaf
- Coconut cashew granola bars
- A guide to baking with ancient grains
- How to become a forager
- A canning challenge for absolute beginners
- Some thoughts on steam canning
The winners of last week’s CanningCrafts giveaway are listed in the widget below! Congratulations Jamie, Alison, and Shelby! For those of you who didn’t win, don’t forget that Alison from CanningCrafts is offering all Food in Jars readers 10% off their order with the code FOODINJARS-MARCH2017. This coupon code expires on March 31, 2017, so go pick out your labels!
You’re coming to Louisville!? what for? or, more importantly, where will you eat?!
Congratulations to the winners
I am blown away by the steam canning. I am looking forward to reading the study.
For the give away winners, do you contact them via email? I’m an Alison C but I don’t know if it was me.
I contact all winners via email!
Thanks so much! I’m so excited I won. There are so many cute labels it’s hard to pick!