I am so very behind in both sharing links and announcing recent giveaway winners. Without any further fanfare, here are some of the tasty thinks I’ve noticed recently.
- Wild raspberry salsa. Wild raspberry and red currant jam.
- Microwave strawberry jam (have any of you tried this trick? I’ve not, but I’m curious).
- Bellini jam.
- Sour cherry conserva.
- Blueberry ginger jam. Blueberry rhubarb jam.
- Blackberry cabernet jam.
- Gorgeous photos of wild blackberries and other acts of preserving.
- Cherry olives.
- Classic cucumber relish.
- No-cook refrigerator pickles. Refrigerator zucchini pickles.
- Pickled banana peppers.
- Tofu jerky (obviously not a preserving recipe, but interesting nonetheless).
Now it’s time for winners. First up is winner in the Primo preserves giveaway from two weeks ago. That lucky person is #123/Megan Kiedrowski.
Next are our ten winners in the strainer lid giveaway. They are:
- #94/Amy @ 10th Ave
- #97/Jodi Monroy
- #249/Sharon in Surrey
Thanks to everyone who has entered a giveaway recently. I’ll be in touch with all the winners in the next couple days and I’ll have a fresh giveaway up tomorrow morning.
Congratulations to All the lucky winners
Thanks for the link back, Marisa, and congrats to the winners!
how very fun to come here and find links leading back to myself! I am honored, thanks so much for the inclusion~ now to follow the others….. I think the blueberry ginger jam and raspberry salsa may just be calling my name!
cheers from NC~