I am so very behind in both sharing links and announcing recent giveaway winners. Without any further fanfare, here are some of the tasty thinks I’ve noticed recently.
- Wild raspberry salsa. Wild raspberry and red currant jam.
- Microwave strawberry jam (have any of you tried this trick? I’ve not, but I’m curious).
- Bellini jam.
- Sour cherry conserva.
- Blueberry ginger jam. Blueberry rhubarb jam.
- Blackberry cabernet jam.
- Gorgeous photos of wild blackberries and other acts of preserving.
- Cherry olives.
- Classic cucumber relish.
- No-cook refrigerator pickles. Refrigerator zucchini pickles.
- Pickled banana peppers.
- Tofu jerky (obviously not a preserving recipe, but interesting nonetheless).
Next are our ten winners in the strainer lid giveaway. They are:
- #94/Amy @ 10th Ave
- #97/Jodi Monroy
- #249/Sharon in Surrey
Thanks to everyone who has entered a giveaway recently. I’ll be in touch with all the winners in the next couple days and I’ll have a fresh giveaway up tomorrow morning.