Last week was intense. Between the photo shoot for the new book, finishing edits on the manuscript, recording audio for a new podcasting project, and also staying present and focused for my husband and mother-in-law as they dealt with her health struggles, I ended the week feeling pretty spent. I’ve spent most of today cleaning up the apartment, doing some closet purging, and trying to get myself back on track.
Here are a few of the links I’ve collected for you!
- Gooseberry elderflower jam.
- Kate’s classic blueberry jam technique.
- Raspberry jam made with framboise lambic.
- Blackberry syrup.
- Simple, small batch peach jam.
- Low sugar white peach jam with rosé (and a tart recipe to help you use it up).
- Cucumber yogurt soup.
- Raspberry rose rugelach.
- Four minute egg caesar dressing.
No giveaway winners this week, because the MightyNest giveaway is still in progress. If you haven’t entered yet, now’s the time!