Last week was intense. Between the photo shoot for the new book, finishing edits on the manuscript, recording audio for a new podcasting project, and also staying present and focused for my husband and mother-in-law as they dealt with her health struggles, I ended the week feeling pretty spent. I’ve spent most of today cleaning up the apartment, doing some closet purging, and trying to get myself back on track.
Here are a few of the links I’ve collected for you!
- Gooseberry elderflower jam.
- Kate’s classic blueberry jam technique.
- Raspberry jam made with framboise lambic.
- Blackberry syrup.
- Simple, small batch peach jam.
- Low sugar white peach jam with rosé (and a tart recipe to help you use it up).
- Cucumber yogurt soup.
- Raspberry rose rugelach.
- Four minute egg caesar dressing.
No giveaway winners this week, because the MightyNest giveaway is still in progress. If you haven’t entered yet, now’s the time!
all these links looks awesome, do you think the Raspberry jam with framboise can be water bath canned? these would make really sweet holiday gifts.