Is it just me or does November seem to be speeding by? I swear, it was just Halloween and now we’re more than halfway through the month. I am singularly unprepared for the rush of the holiday season but here we are nonetheless. How are the rest of you holding up?
- Currant orange marmalade tea cake.
- Chicken wings with a spicy plum jam glaze.
- Pretty kiwi berry butter.
- Mrs. Wheelbarrow’s apricot gelato using home canned apricots in syrup.
- Brilliance! Use a rotary apple peeler to prep quince for preserves.
- Prep for fruitcake season with a batch of homemade mixed candied peel.
- Spiced quince leather cut into snack-sized squares.
- Drool-worthy homemade pantry photos.
- Cranberry conserve and an adaptation of my apple honey conserve.
- I still have one last jar of pumpkin butter in my freezer and these pumpkin butter bars are calling. If you don’t have a stash of butter, try this winter squash butter technique from Sarah at The Yellow House over on Food 52.
- Delicata squash hummus. A marriage of some of my very favorite things!
- Finally, though they don’t include a drop of jam, these super nutty cookies speak to me.
I don’t have a winner to announce in the Duralex giveaway yet because it doesn’t end until Wednesday. Have you entered?
THANK YOU for the link to the pumpkin butter bars!! I, too, have some in the freezer that is looking for a yummy vehicle.