Oh friends, I can’t tell you how much fun I’m already having with the Food in Jars Mastery Challenge. I’m floored by how many people are participating and it’s been so fun to see all the marmalades you’ve been making!
I’m a bit later than usual with these links and winners. Hopefully you’ll enjoy them nonetheless.
- Strawberry jam (for the southern hemisphere folks)
- Marmalade from an indoor orange tree in Ontario.
- Simple sauerkraut.
- January giardiniera.
- Five spice pickled fennel.
- Habanero sugar carrots.
- Jalapeno dill pickled eggs.
- On using up that pickle brine.
- Persimmon nut bread.
- Jam-filled kolaches.
- Sheet-pan spinach quiche (I do love a sheet pan brunch dish).
- Classic trifle (a very jam-loving dessert).
- A German pretzel for the new year.
- New canning classes in Atlanta!
It was so much fun to read about your canning goals last week in the giveaway of the smooth-sided and mini jars from Ball Canning. Here are the winners.