For the last half of this week, my cousin Harlan and his family were visiting from Hawaii. When I was growing up, we spent a lot of time together, but as so often happens as people get older and more involved in their own lives, we’ve drifted. Until Thursday, it had been nearly 10 years since I’d seen him or his family. And it hadn’t been for the fact that his four kids were giant people, it would have felt like no time had passed at all! It was so good! Now, links!
- Brandied cherry berry preserves.
- Cherries in cointreau.
- Strawberry tomato jam.
- Low sugar peach jam.
- Sour cherry rosemary jam.
- Watermelon rind marmalade.
- Candied jalapenos.
- Pickled mouse melons.
- Pickled onions.
- Sauerkraut with apples, onions, and fennel.
- Spicy refrigerator pickled peppers.
- Peach salsa with plums.
- Five ways to wrap a jar.
- Cornmeal and rosemary jam tart.
- Cherry almond oat bars.
- Iced almond milk masala chai.
Thanks to everyone who entered the Infinity Jars giveaway last week! The winner, Anna, has been contacted. If you think that’s you, check your email!
Stay tuned for another giveaway tomorrow!