I feel like I type some configuration of these words every year, but I can’t quite believe how quickly this summer is flying by. How is tomorrow August? Rather than wax poetic about the passage of time, I’m just going to dig into these links.
- Cherry tomato confit.
- Pickled ginger peaches.
- And eight more ways to pickle fruit.
- Homemade maraschino cherries.
- Peach, blueberry, and lemon verbena jam.
- Tips on preserving with lavender.
- Low sugar bread and butter pickles.
- DIY root beer syrup.
- Useful info on preserving vegetables.
- As soon as the weather cools a little, I’m going to try this sourdough recipe.
- No recipes in this link, just photos of a gloriously jar-filled kitchen.
Now time for some winners (and I’m a giveaway behind. First up, the winner of the Mrs. Wages tomato basket from two weeks ago is #120/Joy. The winners of last week’s The All New Ball Book of Canning and Preserving and the stainless steel rings from Mason Jar Lifestyle are #117/Maria C., #238/Anita E., and #316/Kristal.