It’s been ages since I’ve done one of these link round-ups, but given that I have a nice cache of links set by and a couple things I want to share, I thought it was high time.
First, the shares.
- I’m doing a Facebook Livestream on Monday, June 18 at 9 pm ET/6 pm PT. You’ll find me over on the FIJ Facebook, making a small batch of blueberry jam (I’ll post the recipe tomorrow!) and answering questions. Please do tune in.
- Speaking of Facebook, did you know that Food in Jars has a community discussion group over there? We do! It’s a place where you can chat with your fellow canners, ask questions, and share recipes. The only requirements are that you stay on topic and that you’re kind to your fellow members. To join, go here.
- My classes and events page is currently up-to-date with all my upcoming classes for the summer. If you’ve been wanting to take a class, check it out.
Now, the links.
- Rhubarb hard cider jam.
- Roasted rhubarb vinaigrette.
- Rhubarb and rye crumble.
- Microwave lemon curd.
- Quick kimchi pancakes.
- Sheet pan quiche.
- Spring pickles.
- Cherry cheesecake cookies.
- How to make creamy sunflower seed butter.
May you have a lovely week, full of food, canning, and summer fun!