Last week’s trip to Chicago was so terrific. I did seven events in six days, caught up with friends, helped raise money for the Ferrer Foundation, and met so many of you lovely folks. I got home on Saturday morning, and have spent the last 36 hours doing laundry, catching up with work, and spending time with my husband (he’s such a good sport about my frequent travels). Now, links!
- Rhubarb syrup with sweet woodruff.
- Rhubarb raspberry sauce.
- Lavender ginger pickled blueberries.
- Habanero mango pickled zucchini.
- Purple lilac simple syrup.
- Five mistakes to avoid when making strawberry jam (with tips from me!).
- Garlicky yogurt with golden beets and dill.
- Homemade coconut/dairy yogurt.