I did two big things last week. The first was that I co-hosted five canning videos with Nicki Sizemore for the Taste of Home Online Cooking School (I was initially super nervous but it ended up going incredibly well). The second was that I turned 36, which after the fanfare of 35 felt like a singularly anti-climactic birthday. Now I’m back to work and doing my best to make good things to share with you guys. Now, links!
- This tart shell is genius!
- Pickled ramps from Kevin West. And speaking of ramps, this pizza with ramp green pesto sounds absolutely dreamy.
- Pickled cauliflower, Italian style.
- Sweet mustard pawpaw pickles.
- Mini ricotta and parmesan cheesecakes, filled with jam.
- Blueberry meyer lemon cake.
- Tips for canning during a drought.
I’ve got winners to announce in both the Cuppow giveaway from last week and the Orchard Road one from the week before! First, the winners in the Cuppow giveaway are: #30/Paula, #33/Carol, #164/Brittany Williamson, #195/Terri, and #207/Christi Michaels.
Thanks to all who took the time to enter!