Hey friends! I am so sorry that I was absent for so long. I was fully absorbed in writing my next book and since turning the manuscript in two weeks ago, I’ve been struggling to find my way back here. I’ve really missed the sense of connection and community that comes when I write in this space on a regular basis.
So I’m here and I’m starting things back up with a collection of links.
- Smoky bacon jam (not safe for canning, but perfect for the fridge).
- Vietnamese pickled carrots (I wish I had some of these right now).
- Quick pickled apples (a great project if you’re itching for a spring).
- Purim is over, but I’m happy to eat hamantaschen no matter the time of year. Two fun versions.
- Grain-free granola. Yes, please.
- If you want oats in your granola, these bars look promising.
- Maple-sweetened chamomile lemon syrup. So soothing.
- Alexandra’s Kitchen is my first stop when I want to bake bread. Right now, I’m hungry for her Quinoa and Flax Toasting Bread.
- Walnut olive miso sauce. Sounds like a delicious umami bomb.
- If you haven’t spent an hour or two exploring this 100 Most Jewish Foods package from Tablet Mag, please do so. It’s so good and makes me immediately hungry.
I’ll be back with more goodies tomorrow. Thanks for reading!