Autumn is nearly here and while I’ll miss the long days, the warmth, and the produce (oh, the produce!), I am so very happy for things to be slowing down a bit. I have just a couple more classes on the schedule before settle myself back into a regular routine, catch up on email, and start plotting out the tour for my next book. While I gather myself, may I offer you some links?
- Honey, rosemary and apple jelly.
- Dansom plum and habanero jelly.
- Tomato plum jam.
- Ginger lime plum sauce.
- Roasted tomatillo salsa.
- Orange pickled fennel.
- Homemade sauerkraut.
- A summer’s worth of preserving.
- Homemade fire cider.
- Stovetop granola.
- Granola bars for back to school.
- Any-jam oat bars.
- Dark chocolate ginger yogurt scones.
- A fun Kickstarter project about decorative mason jars.
There’s no winner to report this week because there was no giveaway last week! However, I’ll have a nice one up tomorrow, so stay tuned!