We fly away tomorrow for a much-needed vacation (to Ireland! I’ve never been and I’m so excited!). I have a handful of posts scheduled to appear in this space while I’m away, but please know that I’ll be waiting until I get back to reply to emails and comments. Please be patient with me! Now, links!
- Pickled figs are heavenly!
- Peach jam with lemon verbena.
- Pear apple sauce. Oven dried pears.
- Slow cooker apple butter.
- Cinnamon simple syrup.
- Pumpkin pie mustard.
- Preserving the season in two kitchens.
- On foraging rose hips.
- Apple cinnamon tray cake.
- Apricot lavender walnut sourdough.
- Beet salad with preserved lemon.
- A cheese CSA in the Philly area from two of my favorite local cheesemakers.
- An academic paper that uses this blog as a case study.
- And the two most recent episodes of Local Mouthful.
It was so fun to see how many of you were excited about the new Luigi Bormioli Lock Eat jars last week! Here are the five winners in the giveaway. I will be in touch with all the winners soon!