Friends, feast your eyes on all that citrus! An unexpected box arrived on my doorstep late last week and it turned out it was filled with exotic, unsprayed citrus from Autumn (her book, Beyond Canning, will be out in February. Make sure to put it on your wish lists. I’ve seen an advance copy and it’s fab). I have a long list of baking, cooking, and making to do this week, and top on it is doing something worthy with this bounty. Now, links!
- Apple cranberry mincemeat.
- Slow cooker apple butter.
- Gingerbread applesauce.
- Lingonberry mandarin marmalade.
- Kimchi butter.
- Fermented cauliflower with chiles.
- A smoked salt tutorial.
- Peanut butter and jelly snack bars.
- Meyer lemon and cottage cheese sugar cookies.
- Johanna Kindvall’s fabulous glögg.
The winner of last week’s Mason Tap Giveaway is #39/Erin. If you haven’t entered yet, make sure to put your name in the hat for my Lagostina Risotto Pot giveaway.
Happy to see my glögg among all these goodies 🙂