For the last week, my body has been in Philadelphia, but my brain has mostly been occupied with happenings in Austin, TX. My sister is hugely pregnant with her second child and the baby-watch is on. I’m going to be heading down there at the end of the month to help and cook, but for now we wait.
- A batch of sugar-free concord grape jelly.
- A teeny batch of nectarine jam.
- Mojito jelly!
- My spiced plum jam illustrated with beautiful pictures.
- Homemade peach mustard. Delicious!
- If your tomatoes have slowed down ripening, pickle them.
- Being willing, and roasted tomato sauce.
- Honey sweetened pumpkin bars with maple sweetened frosting.
- Spinach-stuffed crepes. What a brilliant vehicle for homemade preserves!
- Tis the season for apple bread.
- Homemade granola bars filled with jam.
Thanks for everyone who took the time to imagine a new mason jar adaptor in order to enter last week’s giveaway. Here are the winners:
If you didn’t win, stay tuned. I’ll have another jar-adaptor giveaway up tomorrow!
Awesome! This is the first time I have won a giveaway online. Thank you!
Congratulations to all the winners
So exciting! I am a winner! 🙂 thanks for hosting!
Congrats to your sister again!
Oh my golly! I couldn’t be more excited!
Ever thought of doing classes in TX?! I’ve been following you for a while on Facebook. We moved to Dallas last summer from Lancaster PA. So glad to see you are doing a class there this month 🙂 I just missed you!
Congratulations to your sister! Love reading your posts!!
Erica, I have thought about teaching classes in Texas. I just haven’t been able to make it work yet. If you ever get to Austin, check out the classes taught by Kate Payne. She’s a terrific teacher.
And thank you! We’re counting down the minutes until the new baby!
That little denim cozy is adorable! I am thinking to insulate and waterproof line one for cold drinks.
‘Grats to the winners!