- I think I need both some quiet time in Montana and a few of these no-bake fruit and grain bars.
- Cutting boards. I love them and have far more than one home cook truly needs. And yet, I yearn for one of these rough-edged boards from Red Onion Woodworks.
- Fig balls. Color me intrigued.
- Food. Curated. features the ladies behind The Well Dressed Nut. I love how careful they are about the nuts they use and their philosophy of layering flavor.
- Well Preserved has been on a role of good posts lately. A nice take on jam vinaigrette and fermented carrots with garlic.
- Speaking of yearning, I have this fancy red Excalibur dehydrator at the very top of my mental wish list.
- The Super Bowl is all over, but if you’re still feeling snacky, I wrote a fun piece last week on Table Matters about homemade dips and dippers.
- Today is my little sister’s 31st birthday. Happy birthday, Raina!
So many thanks to everyone who took the time to enter the Edible DIY giveaway last week. The winning number is #640, which is the comment left by Sasha. She’s looking forward to making the maple syrup caramels in the book. I hope they’re every bit as delicious as they look!