It has been ages since I’ve managed to do one of these link round-up posts. I used to write them quite religiously, but then missed several. Once the habit was broken, it felt nearly impossible to find my way back to them on a regular basis. But I’m here again and have weeks of saved up links from my fellow bloggers and writers. May I find my way back to the practice of sharing more often.
- Slow cooker cinnamon pear butter.
- Cranberry honey mustard.
- Cranberry relish.
- Mixed citrus marmalade.
- Tomato pepper sauce.
- Red chili carrot hot sauce.
- Pickled hot cherry peppers.
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Preserved lemons.
- Single ingredient whole grain crackers.
- Marmalade pie.
- Cranberry breakfast bread.
- Cranberry coconut lemon squares.
- Jam thumbprints.
- Whole grain and seed bread.
- Dark fruitcake.
- A fun preserving personalities quiz.
- Good detail about pectin.
- And finally, news from Atlanta’s Learning Kitchen.
Giant thanks to everyone who took the time to enter the Art of Aperitivo giveaway last week! The winner is displayed in the widget below!
I always LOVE your links roundup, which is not something I can say about most blogs. Here’s hoping you feel up to restarting the habit 😉
Thanks for sharing your links! I do love to see what other bloggers are inspired by 🙂
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!