Late last week, I had my first anxiety dream about the book I’m currently working on. The first draft is due in just 10 weeks, and it’s all starting to feel very real. With each book, it gets both easier and dramatically harder to get it all done. Back to work!
- Looking for new ways to use your preserves? How about stirring them into a cocktail! (h/t to Deena for this link.)
- Feta, preserved in olive oil!
- Brown maple mustard.
- Chocolate almond butter.
- Leite’s Culinaria ran my recipe for single quart sauerkraut!
- Blender black currant jam.
- Triple citrus marmalade, with lots of pretty pictures.
- Desperation pie (or, filling a pie crust with what you have).
- Rosy pickled watermelon.
- Apple butter pulled pork (a regular favorite in my house).
- Did you see that Aimee is giving away all the Weck jars in celebration of her book release? You still have a little time to enter!
- Fennel salt.
I don’t have a winner in the Mighty Nest giveaway because the giveaway is still! going! on! If you haven’t done so already, use the widget below to enter.