This last week has been such a good one. My mom got into town on Tuesday night and it’s been so fun to have her here. We’ve done a bit of preserving together, have gone on some very nice, meandering walks, and have generally enjoyed being around one another. When we weren’t just hanging out together, we were with extended family, celebrating the marriage of our cousin Amy to her partner Jean. They’ve been together for more than 30 years and it’s been such a joy to see them legally wed.
- Low-ish sugar blueberry raspberry jam.
- Some of Eat Boutique’s favorite homemade jam recipes.
- Preserving seven pounds of peaches.
- Cherry plum rum preserves.
- How Ashley English used her Canbassador bounty.
- Watermelon and pickle salad!?!
- Sweet and savory peach jam.
- Fermented relishes.
- Packing lunches and maple sun butter.
- Easy home canned tomato sauce.
- Vegan jam drops.
- How to avoid soggy pickles.
- A vegetable freezing refresher course.
- How to make your own beeswax food wrap.