Is it just me or does November seem to be speeding by? I swear, it was just Halloween and now we’re more than halfway through the month. I am singularly unprepared for the rush of the holiday season but here we are nonetheless. How are the rest of you holding up?
- Currant orange marmalade tea cake.
- Chicken wings with a spicy plum jam glaze.
- Pretty kiwi berry butter.
- Mrs. Wheelbarrow’s apricot gelato using home canned apricots in syrup.
- Brilliance! Use a rotary apple peeler to prep quince for preserves.
- Prep for fruitcake season with a batch of homemade mixed candied peel.
- Spiced quince leather cut into snack-sized squares.
- Drool-worthy homemade pantry photos.
- Cranberry conserve and an adaptation of my apple honey conserve.
- I still have one last jar of pumpkin butter in my freezer and these pumpkin butter bars are calling. If you don’t have a stash of butter, try this winter squash butter technique from Sarah at The Yellow House over on Food 52.
- Delicata squash hummus. A marriage of some of my very favorite things!
- Finally, though they don’t include a drop of jam, these super nutty cookies speak to me.
I don’t have a winner to announce in the Duralex giveaway yet because it doesn’t end until Wednesday. Have you entered?