For the last week, my body has been in Philadelphia, but my brain has mostly been occupied with happenings in Austin, TX. My sister is hugely pregnant with her second child and the baby-watch is on. I’m going to be heading down there at the end of the month to help and cook, but for now we wait.
- A batch of sugar-free concord grape jelly.
- A teeny batch of nectarine jam.
- Mojito jelly!
- My spiced plum jam illustrated with beautiful pictures.
- Homemade peach mustard. Delicious!
- If your tomatoes have slowed down ripening, pickle them.
- Being willing, and roasted tomato sauce.
- Honey sweetened pumpkin bars with maple sweetened frosting.
- Spinach-stuffed crepes. What a brilliant vehicle for homemade preserves!
- Tis the season for apple bread.
- Homemade granola bars filled with jam.
Thanks for everyone who took the time to imagine a new mason jar adaptor in order to enter last week’s giveaway. Here are the winners:
If you didn’t win, stay tuned. I’ll have another jar-adaptor giveaway up tomorrow!