The book tour goodness continues! We had rain for most of Saturday in Atlanta, but that didn’t stop people from coming out to the Carter Center and Piedmont Park (including Whit from the Locurean and Jacin from Lovely Little Details/Salt Gatherings). I can’t thank Lyn from Preserving Now for putting together so many terrific events for me.
Today I drove to Birmingham and spent several hours sitting in my hotel room, trying to whittle down the contents of my inbox.I also had dinner with Kim from A Tiny Forest, which was such a treat. She makes all padded tote bags designed to hold and protect mason jars and I love my two-jar bag.
Tomorrow night, I’m teaching a sold out class at Birmingham Bake & Cook and Wednesday, I’ll be at The Booksellers at Laurelwood from 6-7 pm doing a demo and signing books. And then on Friday, Chicago! Now, links!
- There’s been loads of tasty-looking pickles over at Putting Up With Erin lately, including these Old Bay beans and pickled edamame.
- Lime marmalade.
- Citrus saltines.
- Gluten-free flours, all lined up in mason jars.
- Making salad dressing in a nearly empty jam jar (it’s one of my favorite tricks).
About the book…
- Rebecca from Cakewalk has made a couple recipes from Preserving by the Pint so far, and has nice things to say about both!
- Over at She Eats, Kristy is giving away a copy!
- And Becky came to the demo on Tuesday, took a bunch of pictures, and wrote up a post.