It seems like this week has been all about event announcements here on the old blog, but I’m going to be out and about like crazy this month and just want to make sure that you all have a chance to come see me if I’m in your neck of the woods.
After I get back from my trip through a handful of Southern states, I’m dashing off to the Chicago area for a four day stint. I’m teaching classes, doing demos, giving talks, and signing as many books as I possibly can. Here’s where I’ll be.
- April 25 – Highwood, IL: Luncheon and book signing, Highwood Bocce Courts. Event costs $36, which includes lunch and a copy of the new book. 11:30 am to 1 pm. Click here to for more details and to register.
- April 26 – Chicago Suburbs:
8:30-10:15 am – Book signing and tasting at the Sunset Foods’ Booth at Northbrook’s Earth Day Celebration in the Village Green (at Meadow & Walters).
11 am – 1 pm – Demo and signing at the Warren Newport Library in Gurnee, IL. Click here to sign up.
- April 27 – Long Grove, IL: Canning class at the Sunset Food’s Long Grove Cooking Studio from 1:30-4 pm. Cost is $80 per station or $95 per 2-person station. Call (847) 810-0484 to sign up.
- April 28 – Winnetka, IL: Demo and signing at the Winnetka-Northfield Library, 2-4 pm. Details here.
- April 28 – Evanston, IL: Canning demo and book signing at Now We’re Cookin’ (1601 Payne St, Evanston, IL) from 7-8:30 pm on Monday. General admission to the event is $5. There’s also “Mighty Pass” that you can buy for $25 that will get you entrance to the event, a signed copy of the book, and 3 mini Weck tulip jars. Both options can be purchased through Eventbrite.