Hey friends! I’m deep in the draft for my next book, so I don’t have a fresh recipe for you today. Happily, I still have some fun news. Recently, Anna Romano of Healthy Cooking Daily interviewed me for her series, called Bring Your Family Back to the Table.
Anna is offering 21 interviews with cooks, health coaches, nutritionists, moms, and bloggers (including me!) to show you how to meet some of the daily challenges of creating healthy meals and connecting with family. The interviews will deal with topics like:
- How to bring mindfulness back into eating
- How to save time in the kitchen to get dinner on the table faster
- Homesteading tips
- Gadget recommendations
- How to ensure family meals are both healthy and delicious
- How to cook for multiple dietary needs
- Learn about using the Slow Cooker/Instant Pot to simplify weeknight meals
- Menu Planning tips and suggestions
In our conversation, Anna and I talked about canning and preserving and how having a robust homemade pantry can lead to good eating all year round.
The interviews go live on January 18, 2018. If this sounds like something you’d like to experience, click here to register.