Jam Demo and Book Signing Today at Local in Brunswick, Maine

Local window Brunswick

Just wanted to remind folks that if you’re in the area of Brunswick, Maine, I’ll be at Local (148 Maine Street) today from 5-7 pm, making jam and signing books. It’s a lovely store, chock full of canning jars, Falcon Ware, regionally made preserves, wines, and other wonderful stuff.

Swing by, have a snack, see me make some jam, and pick up a book!

7 Responses to Jam Demo and Book Signing Today at Local in Brunswick, Maine

Sami says:

I went to school at Bowdoin College – your post makes me wish I was back there right now!

Gail says:

I’m in Maine but unfortunately couldn’t make it to your presentations. Love your books and blog. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Sarah C. says:

Do you ever get as far as indianapolis? I have been eagerly looking forward to the day you announce you are coming to Indy….but the day never comes. Just curious!

Rebecca says:

Marisa,

It was great to see you in Maine (I was at your demo in Falmouth). I would love to see a post regarding your tips and tricks for using Pamona’s Pectin.

Thanks for coming out, Rebecca! And I’ve been thinking that I need to write a post about how to get a soft set with Pomona’s Pectin.

MARY TROIANO says:

I don’t know where to write to you but I want you to know that in my 65 years or so of canning I have never heard or seen in a recipe to tap a jar to get air bubbles out until I read your recipe for “Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles”. AND low and behold, after years of using the knife thing, tapping brings the bubbles right to the top. Thank You!