Things have been a little bit quiet on the book tour front around these parts, but things are going to start picking up with a vengeance this weekend. I’ll be at the 79th Street greenmarket in Manhattan (it’s just behind the American Museum of Natural History) this Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm. I’ll be at High Street for our first preserves dinner on Tuesday.
And from there, it just keeps rolling. Here are the most imminent events, but check my Classes and Events page for the full line-up of class, demo, and book signing goodness!
- June 1 – New York: Demo and signing at the 79th Street Greenmarket, 11 am – 2 pm.
- June 3 – Philadelphia: Preserving-focused dinner at High Street at 9 pm. Call (215) 625-0988 to reserve your seat.
- June 4 – Brooklyn: Preserving strawberries at The Brooklyn Kitchen, Brooklyn location. Click here to sign up.
- June 5 – Perkasie, PA: Canning clinic and book signing at Blooming Glen Farm, 1-8 pm.
- June 6 – Hatboro, PA: Demo and signing at the Hatboro Farmers Market, 6-8 pm.
- June 7 – Philadelphia: Small batch canning demo and signing at Philly Mag’s Be Well Boot Camp, 10 am. Register here.
- June 7 – Honey Brook, PA: Demo and signing at Wyebrook Farm, 2-4 pm.
- June 8 – Havertown, PA: Canning class at the Havertown Free Library, 2-4 pm. Call (610) 446-3082 ext. 216 to register. There is a $5 fee that must be paid by check prior to the class.