Next week, I’m packing up my car and hitting the road. This first leg of my book tour is taking me south and I couldn’t be more excited. One of my biggest regrets about my last tour was the fact that I didn’t manage to get anywhere further south than Washington, D.C. and so when planning for this time, it was an absolutely priority.
I’ll be stopping in Charlottesville, Asheville, Atlanta, Birmingham, and Memphis. If you live in one of those cities please do come out and say hi.
- April 15 – Charlottesville: Free canning class and signing at The Happy Cook. 6-7:30 pm.
- April 16 – Asheville, NC: Free demo and signing at Villagers. 7-8:30 pm.
- April 17 – Atlanta: Lecture and book signing at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. 7 pm.Details here.
- April 19 – Atlanta:
9-10:30 am – Signing at the Freedom Farmers Market at the Carter Center.
11 am – 1:30 pm: Demo and signing at the Piedmont Park Farmers Market.
2-4 pm – Canning class at Piedmont Park. Click here for details and to sign up.
- April 21 – Birmingham: Canning class and book signing at Birmingham Bake & Cook, 6:30 – 9 pm.
- April 23 – Memphis: Demo and signing at The Booksellers at Laurelwood, 6-9 pm.