PbtP stack

Friends! The season of book signings, canning demos, and weekly reminders about all my crazy travels are upon us!

For my first official, post-release event, I’m staying close to home. Locals will find me at the Fair Food Farmstand at Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia this Saturday, March 29, 2014, from 10 am to 2 pm. I’ll be standing behind the cheese case, handing out tastes of my honey sweetened strawberry jam and signing books.

We’ll have copies of the new book on hand for sale, as well as a few of the old one as well (I’m also happy to sign copies of the books that you might already own). Please come out, pick up a book, and say hi! I hope to see a number of you there!

P.S. My cold is finally gone, so you can come out, safe in the knowledge that I won’t pass an early spring bug along to you!

10 Responses to Book Signing at the Fair Food Farmstand at Reading Terminal Market this Saturday!

COlleenB. ~ Texas says:

Wishing you the best at your book signing.
    Spring has sprung here so was finally able to plant some things here.
    Friday I had planted over 160 onion sets; red, yellow and white onions and yesterday planted some bell pepper and sweet banana pepper plants. Hope to get tomato plants planted before the rain moves in tomorrow. Yard needs to be mowed as well but that’s hubby’s job so he will do that this afternoon.

Mary Lynn says:

Wish I could be at your book signing. I love the Reading Terminal Market. My husband went to Temple and we visited several years ago. It was my first time to Philadelphia and I can’t wait to go back. Do you have any signings scheduled closer to Pittsburgh?

Colleen S says:

Congrats! I have been enjoying your book since the class on Saturday. I think I’ve read thru at least 75% already. And, I’m enjoying some of the strawberry-vanilla jam in my yogurt as we speak. Thanks again for a great class!

Zubayda M. says:

Marisa,

Good luck with the book. I hope you sell many copies. I grew up in Philly and still have family there so I know all about Reading Terminal Market. As for your book, I was able to take a peek at it on the Barnes & Noble website and I like what I see so far. The photography looks great! I’m a novice when it comes to canning/preserving, so I want to start off with small batches. In fact I picked up some Cara Cara oranges and honey yesterday for my first batch of jam.

Stephanie says:

I was pregnant and nesting in the summer of 2012. Your first book helped me focus that powerful instinct on something useful and I put up to my heart’s (and pantry’s) content. I look forward to continuing the journey with Preserving By The Pint!

AnnaG says:

I’m new to canning and there are so many things I want to try — small batches are the answer for me! If I don’t win, I’m buying your book anyways … good luck … I hope you sell tons of them … :)

Abby says:

I wish I didn’t already have plans for Saturday! I’ve never gotten around to having you sign my copy of Food in Jars yet :) One of these days…