Strawberries are ripe, cherries are starting, and peaches aren’t far away! Take a class and brush up on your preservation skills! Here’s where I’ll be in June!
- June 4 (that’s tonight!) – Jam making and canning demonstration, along with a book signing at Art in the Age in Old City, Philadelphia from 6 – 8 pm. The event is free and no sign-up is required.
- June 15 – Strawberry vanilla jam class at the Morris Arboretum in Chestnut Hill, PA. Class is from 10 am – 12 noon and costs $40/45. Registration page is here.
- June 19 – Pickles Two Ways at Cooking Spotlight in Phoenixville, PA. The class is from 6:30 – 9 pm and costs $59. Registration page is here.
- June 22 – A pickling class at Greensgrow. We’ll make quick pickled cucumbers, as well as a batch designed and processed for shelf stability. Class is from 12 – 2 pm and costs $35. Registration page is here.
- June 24 – A stonefruit jam class featuring Pomona’s Pectin at the Plymouth Meeting Whole Foods Market. Class is from 6:30 – 8: 30 pm and costs $35. Click here to sign up!
Make sure to check out my classes page for the full summer schedule!