Cranberry Marmalade Class at Indy Hall on December 3

cranberry chutney with dried apricots

It’s my final Philadelphia class of 2011!

On Saturday, December 3, come make cranberry marmalade with me at Indy Hall in Old City Philadelphia. Class is from 11 am to 1 pm and will include snacks of bread, goat cheese and jam. Since this class is so close to the holidays, we’ll be canning our marmalade up in 4 ounce jars, so that each attendee with take home two jars of the marm – one for gifting and one to keep.

Class fee is $45 and includes snacks, jars of jam and a copy of the recipe. To sign up, email me at foodinjars AT gmail . com.

10 Responses to Cranberry Marmalade Class at Indy Hall on December 3

Nancy Schmidt says:

I hope you will post the recipe after the class for those of us who are not able to make the class. It sounds delicious:)
    Nancy

michelle says:

I live on the west coast or I would sign up in a heart beat. Please share the recipe!

rks says:

would love to have the recipe before thanksgiving – please post!

mary says:

I also live on the west coast and would love to have the recipe!

Kathleen says:

I also live too far, Oklahoma, and I sure hope you will share the recipe

Angela Watts says:

Hate that its too far away to join. Love that there appear to be bubbles in your marm just like the cranberry sauces I was making earlier. That stuff sets up fast as concrete….

Angela Utley says:

Oh my! I would love to take the class, but alas it is too far away. Like those before me, I’m begging you to post this recipe!!! I would love to make it over Thanksgiving weekend…then give it away as Christmas gifts this holiday season. Oh please do post it soon………

Marilyn F says:

Flying from Alaska to take your class is completely out of the question! Please post the recipe before Thanksgiving. I’m thinking it will taste stupendously good on home-made English muffins!

I love anything with cranberry……yum. This looks so tasty not to mention how beautiful it looks. This would be a great addition to Thanksgiving.

Robin says:

I would love to give my sister who lives in Philadelphia the gift of one of your Indy Hall canning classes for Christmas. Is it possible for me to arrange with you to pay the cost ahead of time and for her to come to the class of her choosing? What would be the best way to handle this?