Sunday Night From the Food in Jars Flickr Pool

Every Sunday evening, I take a break from showing off my preserves and give the rest of you a chance to shine by featuring a few photos from the Food in Jars Flickr group. Here are a few pretties from the last week or two. If you’d like to see your photo featured here, please head over to Flickr, join the group and add your images.

pickled things for the fridge

Madras Pickled Eggplant, Melissa Clark’s sriracha and Zuni Cafe’s zucchini pickle from jbban. Love the use of those vintage jars for refrigerator pickles.

Bread and Butter Pickles 9-24

Pretty bread and butter pickles from Pebblie. Nice to see the Tattler lids in action!

Gathering supplies..

Canning supplies coming together from TinyAcorn. See how she put those jars and tomatoes to good use here.

spiced apple butter

Spiced apple butter from Julia of Minecreations. Apple butter makes the best holiday gifts, so get cracking!

Roasted Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce

Jessica’s roasted garlic and basil pasta sauce. Sounds amazing!

Garlic dill pickles

Hello pretty pickles! From Melissa, the Boastful Baker.

DSC_5645

Delicious-looking pickled romano beans with lemon zest and rosemary (I must make a batch of pickles with those brine enhancers immediately) from Eunny C. Jang. She writes the blog Whitcomb Street.

13 Responses to Sunday Night From the Food in Jars Flickr Pool

pebblie says:

Awe, thank you for including my photo! It’s always nice to see what and how others can!

Mickey Fitch says:

HOw can I get in touch with Melissa for the sriracha recipe? Tweet me back @mickeyfitch with info!

Linda from Arizona says:

Is there any possibility of getting Jessica’s recipe for the roasted garlic and basil pasta sauce? It looks so delicious, I want to lick the picture on my screen!

julia says:

hey, thanks for including my apple butter! i’ve been canning for a few years now and your blog is definitely my favorite discovery of this year! [don't know if you noticed, but i did a whole canning week on my blog a couple of weeks ago-totally inspired by you!]

Smedette says:

Thanks for including me!

Eunny Jang says:

thanks for including me, I love these roundup posts!

Michaelanne says:

Thank you for including me:) (AKA TinyAcorn) ..LOVE this blog…endless inspiration!

[...] week, the following photo of mine was featured on one of my favorite blogs, Food in [...]

elizabeth says:

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get the recipe for the madras eggplant?

Thanks,
    Elizabeth

You’d have to contact the person who took the photo. This post is simply my way of featuring the work of others.

1. Recipe: Roasted Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce « Smedette - October 1, 2011